Bowie State University invites you
6th Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament
Friday, October 13, 2006
Bowie Golf and Country Club, Bowie, MD
Early Bird Registration
Late Registration—10/01/2006 and after
Funds raised at this spectacular event will be used to support student scholarships.
You may REGISTER:
- Sorry! Online registration is no longer available.
- In person: Visit us on campus from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. at 14000 Jericho Park Road, Thurgood Marshall Library Rear Entrance, Suite 270
- On the phone: Call 301-860-4327
- By Mail: BSU Foundation, 14000 Jericho Park Road, Bowie, MD 20715 Make check or money order payable to BSU Foundation -- Memo: Golf Tournament
8 a.m.-Registration and practice
9 a.m.-Shotgun start
1 p.m.-Lunch and awards ceremony
- Hole-In-One grand prize sponsored by Mercedes-Benz
- Longest Drive for men and women
- Closet to the Pin for men and women
- First, second, and third place teams
Golf Package Includes...
18 holes of golf and golf cart, special tournament bag, continental breakfast, snacks, beverages and awards luncheon
This scholarship golf tournament always sells out quickly, so start making your plans now to participate with us at this exciting event.
For additional information, email: email@example.com or call BSU External Relations at 301-860-4327
Thank you for your support to help further education and fulfill dreams. We hope that you will join us for this fun-filled event.