We will act with INTEGRITY to develop trusting relationships among ourselves and with our customers.
Our STUDENT FOCUS will drive our decision-making process.
We will continually improve our SERVICE to both our internal and external clients.
STUDENTS are our primary customers, but serving our secondary customers will ensure excellent service to our students.
DECISIONS will be made as close as possible to the point of contact with our students and other clients.
All staff can and will CONTRIBUTE to achieving our mission.
CROSSING ORGANIZATIONAL BOUNDARIES in pursuit of excellence will be valued.
Keeping STAKEHOLDERS informed of our issues and decisions is paramount.
WISDOM is most evident when people know when to seek help.
We will UNDERSTAND OTHERS' points of view as a prerequisite for developing win-win opportunities in all of our interactions.
Facts of Resident Life
- Living in a residence hall has a positive impact on a student's overall development and success in college.
- Resident students are more likely to gain higher grade point averages than students who commute.
- Resident students have a more significant opportunity of staying in school and continuing to graduate or professional school than other students.
- Living in a residence hall has a consistently positive effect on students' perceptions of their own interpersonal competency.
- Living in a residence hall provides students with more opportunities to discuss work with professors and to receive advice from faculty and staff.