We are committed to offering safe, quality programs and services to Bowie State University in order to foster personal and character growth. We do this by promoting healthy lifestyle choices in an environment that values, embraces, and enriches individual differences, in which customer satisfaction is the priority.
The mission of Intramural and Recreational Sports Programs is to:
- Provide the campus community with the opportunity to participate in a variety of intramural sports and recreational activities.
- Provide structured and organized programs while assisting in the fulfillment of such basic human needs such as: relaxation, socialization, accomplishment, maintenance of physical fitness, character growth, and most importantly, having fun.
- Provide a clean and safe atmosphere to participate in intramural sports and recreational activities.
- Provide the entire BSU community the opportunity to participate together in a non-antagonistic environment with friendly competition.
- Provide the students with avenues to give their opinions on how to make the program better to meet their growing needs.
Intramural and Recreational Sports Programs strives to be student-friendly and is committed to excellence in providing quality programs and activities for the campus community. Only current Bowie State University students can participate in recreational classes (Four at Six).
Intramural and Recreational Sports Program
14000 Jericho Park Road
Bowie, MD 20715
Wiseman Student Center 131