TOOLS FOR GRANT WRITING
Having all of the proper paperwork together is a vital initial step in obtaining external funding. This section contains the forms and spreadsheets necessary to assist Principal Investigators (PIs) with both Pre and Post Award activities. The ORSP offers a wide range of services including:
- Preparing, reviewing, and submitting grant proposals
- Award negotiation and acceptance
- Managing awards
- Award close-out
- Education, professional development, and outreach
Individuals are encouraged to consult the ORSP at any time during proposal development. Assistance provided at an early stage can help to avoid problems that might result in a sponsor's rejection of a proposal or to resolve issues that could delay acceptance of an award.
TUTORIALS FOR GRANTS
If you are unsure as to how to prepare, edit, and submit your proposal; view the tutorials for writing grants listed below.
Power Point Presentations
- Grants and Proposal Writing, National Network of Libraries of Medicine--click here
- Michigan Government--click here
- Lewis-Clark State College--click here
- Coastal Carolina University (for students)--click here
(Principal Investigators and administrative staff are not authorized to submit proposals, accept grants, or execute contracts on behalf of the university. Please contact the ORSP with all correspondence regarding any grants, cooperative agreements, contracts, and sponsored projects.)