Climate Commitment Coordinating Committee (C4)
President, Dr. Mickey Burnim in 2006 established the Climate Commitment Coordinating Committee (C4) to initiate the development of a comprehensive plan to achieve climate neutrality on campus.
The C4 is committed to enhancing sustainability awareness as a way of life for all campus members. The C4 consists of student representatives, faculty, staff, and community partners who meet monthly throughout the academic year to plan green activities geared toward increasing education and awareness on sustainability initiatives for the campus community.
- Karl Brockenbrough, Chair - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Darryl Williford, email@example.com
- Jacquie Palmer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jabari Walker, email@example.com
- Trenita Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steve Sheffield, email@example.com
- Regina Tawah, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alan J. Anderson, email@example.com
- Patricia Hughes, firstname.lastname@example.org
- William Lawrence, email@example.com
- Felicia Valdez, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rodney Peters, email@example.com
- Cornelia Brooks, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eboni Winbush, Eboni.A.Winbush@jci.com
- Richard Lucas III, LucasR0423@students.bowiestate.edu
- Will H. Nathan, Jr, email@example.com
- Naryah Miles, Milesn0605@students.bowiestate.edu
- Mary Ann Jackson, Mj1992@yahoo.com
- Jatina Cooke, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jahaira Dixon, email@example.com
Student Green Ambassadors
Melvin Daley, Naryah Miles, and Mary Ann Jackson are dedicated BSU students to helping preserve our campus and the Earth. They are an integral part of our C4 committee and help to lead in student sustainability efforts around the BSU community.
Apply to Become a BSU Student Green Ambassador
*If you are interested in becoming a member of BSU's C4 committee, please contact Jabari Walker, Asst to the VP of Administration & Finance at 301/860-3471.