Academic advising is underway for the Spring Semester for students below 60 credit hours. Stop by the Academic Advising Center to schedule your appoint to have a one-on-one advisement session tailored just for you!
Contact the Academic Advising Center: (301) 860-4072
- Yvette C. Galloway, Ed.D. Director of the Academic Advisement Center
- Kortnee Anderson, B.S. Administrative Assistant
- Gloria Alexander, M.A. Academic Advisor and Coordinator of Probationary and At-Risk Student Services
- Aurora Burke, B.S. Academic Advisor and Coordinator of Freshman Advising Services
- Pascale Brown, M.S. Academic Advisor and Coordinator of Special Projects and Web Content Manager
- Dorsha Goodman, M.S. Academic Advisor and Coordinator of Sophomore Milestones
- Allen Mosley, M.S. Academic Advisor and Coordinator of Advising Services for Athletes & Veterans
- Angela Williams, Ph.D. Academic Advisor and Coordinator of Transfer Advising Services
- Michael Hughes, Ed.D Special Needs Advisor and Coordination for Disability Support Services
- Victor Gittens, M.Sc. Special Needs Advisor and Technology Specialist for Disability Support Services
* Students majoring in Computer Science, English Nursing and Social Work students must contact the department advisor.
The AAC advises students up to 59 credits. Students must meet with department advisor in seeking advisement after 60 credits.