Withdrawal From BSU

Official withdrawal from Bowie State University after classes begin and before the end of the semester requires that the student complete an Application for Withdrawal. Veteran students should consult the Veterans Services Coordinator for special regulations.

Students who wish to withdraw completely from the BSU must seek an appointment with their dean as part of the withdrawal process. Students withdrawing must have a written clearance from the listed offices. Completed withdrawal forms should be submitted to the Office of the University Registrar's Office to be input into the system.

Failure to officially withdraw from BSU will result in grades of "F" for the courses in which the student was enrolled. Students withdrawing from BSU after the last day to drop a course may request to receive the grade of "W" (withdrawal).

Withdrawl from BSU Form (PDF)