- MFA Maryland Institute College of Art 1972 - Present
- MA Morgan State University 1969-1972
- BS Villanova University
- 1969-1972, DeMatha Catholic High School
- 1977-1993, Director and Curator, Bowie State University Gallery
- 1972-Present, Bowie State University
- Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DCMontpelier Cultural Arts Center, Laurel, MD
ProfessionaL Activities (selected)
Art Exhibitions and Shows:
- Maryland Institute College of Art
- Morgan State University
- Bowie State University
- University of Maryland College Park
- University of Maryland Eastern Shore
- Winston-Salem University, NC
- Prince George's Community College
- Dundalk Community College
- Montpelier Cultural Arts Center, Laurel, MD
- Eubie Blake Cultural Center, Baltimore
- Towson University
- Touchstone Gallery, Washington, DC;
- 409 Gallery, Baltimore
Permanent Collections: James E. Lewis Museum, Morgan State University, Bowie State University
Private Collections: Artworks are in collections in California, Arizona, Ohio, Florida, New York City, Virginia, and Maryland.
- Holmes Hall Sculpture (Bronze) - Presented to Dr. Earl S. Richardson, president of Morgan State University.
- Turpin/Lamb Relief Portraits (Bronze) - Turpin/Lamb Theater, Morgan State University (Murphy Fine Arts Center).
- Ceremonial Medallion (Bronze) for Dr. Earl S. Richardson, president of Morgan State University, presented by the faculty and staff.
- Inauguration Medallion - Dr. Nathaniel Pollard, president (past), Bowie State University.
- President's Medallion: for yearly presentation for high achievement (Carl Lewis, Olympic champion, was first recipient).
- Raymond Smith Memorial Portrait Relief (Bronze), DeMatha Catholic High School.
Office: MLK Communication Arts Bldg. RM 234