Student Nurse's Association
The Student Nurse’s Association (SNA) is a pre-professional organization open to all nursing and pre-nursing students at Bowie State University. The mission of the Student Nurse’s Association is to:
- Provide support to nursing students and foster positive interaction among members, presenting an opportunity for students to network.
- Provide an opportunity to explore current issues in nursing.
- Provide a means of sharing information about association activities and other areas of interest.
- Provide a voice in governance in both the Nursing Department and the University
- Provide an opportunity for University and community involvement.
The BSU Student Nurse’s Association provides students with opportunities in:
- Service learning
- Student leadership
- Collaboration with faculty
If you are interested in becoming involved or receiving information on our scheduled meetings, please contact SNA at firstname.lastname@example.org.