Interlibrary Loan services are available to BSU faculty, staff, and students who are registered at the Circulation Desk in the library. Use ILL to obtain items that are not owned by the Thurgood Marshall Library. ILL services are usually supplied FREE (provided the lender does not charge).
Submit all ILL requests online through ResearchPort or use the Catalog USMAI's FindIt button. Before you submit your request, check the list below for possible errors.
- BowieCard library number is not registered
- It is in a journal owned by the library.
- It is available from an online database.
- It is available in the ERIC microform collection owned by the library.
- The requested item can be borrowed from a USM Library using Hold/Recall.
- Form information is incomplete.
- Journal title is abbreviated or missing.
- Cannot be filled by the time requested. Allow two weeks (ten work days) for items owned by USM libraries. Allow at least four weeks (20 work days) otherwise.
If you have not heard from the ILL Office within three weeks of placing your request, please contact us by phone at 301-860-3988.
To gain access to Interlibrary Loan services, please click ILLiad. For first time user, please click here to create an account.
For assistance, please contact:
Mr. Phillip Tajeu
Reference/Interlibrary Loan Librarian