The Office of the University Registrar is one of three units in the Department of Enrollment Management within the Division of Academic Affairs. The primary purpose of the Office of the University Registrar is to maintain accurate, confidential, and secure academic records for currently enrolled, formerly enrolled, and graduated students of Bowie State University.
Other services provided by the University Registrar's Office are:
- Issuance of official transcripts
- Enrollment verifications
- Assistance for online registration
- Preparing the schedule of classes
- Final examination schedule
- Monitoring the academic progress of students
- Certifying degrees and graduating students
- Veteran enrollment
The office is located in the Henry Administration Building, Suite 1200. Business hours are 8:00am to 5pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Wednesday hours are 8:00am to 7pm. Summer hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm.