New Graduate Student Orientation
Dear Prospective Students:
Congratulations again on your acceptance into a Master/Doctoral Program at Bowie State University. We would like to invite you to the New Graduate Student Orientation on Tuesday, August 26th from 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. in the New Student Center Ballroom. We strongly encourage you to attend.
Please click here to register.
The following is a list of steps that will prepare you for the Fall 2014 semester:
- Submit the Entrance Medical History Form (EMH) to the Wellness Center. Failure to submit a completed EMH form will result in a registration block.
- Review the Bowie State University Office of Financial Aid webpage for important information and dates.
- Apply for financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Get your Personal Identification Number (PIN) http://www.pin.ed.gov/
- This will allow you to sign your FAFSA electronically.
- The Bowie State University FAFSA code is 002062.
- Meet with an academic advisor to develop your program of study and register for your classes through Bulldog Connection
- Tuition Payment Plan
- As a convenience, Bowie State University is offering the option to make tuition payments on a monthly basis for currently enrolled students through the tuition payment plan administered by Sallie Mae.
- You may sign up to take advantage of this opportunity using your Bulldog Connection.
- Please note that payment deadline dates will be emailed to your University e-mail account. The Office of Student Accounts will not mail you a bill. You can access your bill through Bulldog Connection.
- Bulldog Card - Once you are advised, registered and have paid you may go to the Bulldog Card Office in the New Student Center. The Bulldog Card is your official University Identification, library card and access card to University athletic events. Keep it with you at all times.
- Housing - You may apply to reside in Christa McAuliffe Residential Community (CMRC) Apartment.
- All students are required to purchase a parking permit.
Payments are accepted at the Office of Student Accounts in the Henry Administration Building.
We look forward to meeting you on Tuesday, August 26th from 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. at the New Graduate Student Orientation. If you have any questions, please contact the Graduate School at 301-860-3406.