The Office of Residence Life strives to accommodate as many students as possible. In an effort to accomplish this goal, we will make assignments- as space allows- until the end of the second week of the semester. Due to the high demand for housing and to limited space, we are unable to guarantee anyone housing accommodations!
1. Out-of-State First Time Freshman students
2. In-State and DC Metropolitan area First Time Freshman students
1. Transfer Out-of-State students
2. Fall 2015 Bowie State University Commuter students with a cumulative GPA of 2.3 or greater
3. In-State and DC Metropolitan area Transfer students
4. Students that have a cumulative GPA of less than 2.3 but at least 2.0 (applications may not be considered until the beginning of the semester)