Aflac (Stoner and Associates Inc)
Work for the country's largest provider of supplemental benefits. Learn and apply marketing strategies and management principles with a heavy emphasis on benefits consulting.
Interviews will be held for the following positions:
- Business Management Internship
- Develop and implement a business and / or marketing plan for the summer
- Learn multiple presentations and once approved deliver those presentations to clients
- Create business owners reports
- Create service binders for clients
- Create marketing materials flyers, emails, etc.
- Analyze companies current benefit plans and make recommendations
- Learn the details of the A.C.A and consult with business owners on the implications to their business
- Above average verbal communication skills
- Extreme professionalism you will be representing Aflac to our clients
- Comfort level with delivering presentations to individuals and small groups
You must apply online on Bulldogs4Hire to these positions.
** You must be a Sophomore, Junior Business major. Alumni are also welcomed
If you are interested in registering for an interview, log into your Bulldogs4Hire account , and follow the steps in the Scheduling On - Campus Interview Guides.