Important Contact Information
- Office of Student Accounts- Contact this number to pay your enrollment fee
- Placement Testing (301) 860-3295 - You will take placement tests in Reading, Writing and Math
- Advising and Registration for Classes (301) 860-4072 - You will be advised and registered for classes by an Academic Advisor after Placement Testing
- Immunization Records (301) 860-4177 - If you have not already done so, you must bring a copy of your health history forms/immunization records with you to orientation.
- Financial Aid (301) 860-3540 - If you are interested in financial aid, you must complete the FAFSA form as soon as possible at http://www.fafsa.gov/. Don't delay!
- Office of Residence Life (301) 860- 5000- Call this number if you are interested in living on campus