Skip to Main Content

Third Party Billing

Third Party Billing: All tuition and fees are due and payable at the time of registration. However, Bowie State University participates in the Tuition Assistance Program. If a student is eligible for tuition assistance, a written contract or letter may be accepted at registration in lieu of full payment (we reserve the right to reject any document(s) not meeting our criteria). Third party billing is when a private or government agency is paying for any portion of your tuition, fees, or books AND they are requesting a bill from the University. 

There is no standard contract. Some companies will write a letter stating what they are willing to pay. Others have a special form. Regardless of the format, however, all contracts and letters MUST include the following information in order to be processed:

  • Student's name
  • Student's Empl ID number
  • Specific charges the company is willing to pay
  • Specific semester covered by the contract
  • Name and signature of officer authorizing the contract

Mail Contracts to:

Bowie State University
Student Accounts
Henry Admin Bldg.
14000 Jericho Park Road
Bowie, MD 20715
Att: Third Party Billing

Fax Contracts to:

Att: Third Party Billing

In Person:

Drop your contract off at the Henry Admin Building
Student Accounts Office, First Floor

Contact Us:

301-860-3491 or email: