BSU Financial Literacy Day
April 5, 2017
10:00am - 2:00pm
Are you a $avvy Bulldog, or do you want to be? Join us for a resource fair and speaker series on how to manage YOUR money!
The event will focus on:
- Positively influencing better financial behaviors and attitudes.
- Learning more about financing your education, as it relates to FREE money!
- Engaging with banking, investment, entrepreneurial, career services and retirement savings representatives to help you make $avvy decisions.
- Earn a nationally recognized and accredited certification on financial literacy (CFL).
- FREE resources regarding paying for college, budgeting, credit cards, banking, credit history, identity theft, borrowing money, understanding a paycheck, importance of saving, insurance, investing, tackling debt and first job expectations.
- Small giveaways and raffle prizes for student participants throughout the day!
Fine and Performing Arts Center, Lobby and Recital Hall