BSU Non-Degree Admissions
Consider Bowie State University for:
- Completing that course needed for career advancement
- Completing that course needed to sit for your LPC test or requirements for other certifications
- Completing that course which is a pre-requisite for Medical or Dental school
- Completing that course you always wanted to take for personal fulfillment
- And many more possible reasons for extending your education
Bowie State University is the place to expand your educational horizons without entering into a degree program. You may choose college credit courses at an institution fully accredited by the Middle States Commission to assist you in meeting your personal, educational and/or career goals. The process is expedited and uncomplicated while our courses are rigorous and resourceful.
To join the BSU community as a Non-Degree Student, you will visit our Bulldog Connection website to learn about the courses offered each semester. The next step is to complete the BSU Non-Degree Application and submit it to the Office of Continuing Education for processing. Also, read the BSU Fall 2017 Non-Degree Student Handbook for more information on Attending BSU as a non-degree student.
There is no designated application deadline for the completion of the application other than the beginning of the semester. However, some class are very popular and fill up early during the admissions period.
We will be open until 7:00 pm, August 21 - 25, the week prior to the start of the Fall 2017 semester. We want to give those in our community an opportunity to select and schedule classes.