Clubs & Organizations
Cyber Security Club
The BSU Cyber Security Club is the newest COSC organization for students. It is designed for students who are passionate about security and forensics studies and applications. Activities include preparation for the *National Cyber League (NCL) fall gaming season, tutorial workshops, field trips; hackathon prep and participation; and other types of events. All COSC and CTEC students are invited to become members of this fast growing club. Please contact Dr. Frank Xu for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 301-860-3965. *Deadline for NCL fall registration is, Friday September 29, 2017.
The BSU Robotics Club is comprised of students interested in Robotics. All majors are welcome to join and become active members. While the Robotics Club is directed by Dr. Stone (email@example.com), the student members drive the direction and activities of the club. The club hosted a “Robotics Showcase” during Computer Science Week, December 2014. The BSU Robotics Club served as judges for the Patriots Technology Group’s K-12 Robotics Competition, hosted at BSU on February 21, 2015.
Please contact Dr. Stone if you are interested in joining the club and/or have an idea for the BSU Robotics Club.
- Tutoring - The department hires its own students to serve as tutors for our student population. Both undergraduate and graduate tutors are available and can be found in either the open lab on the first floor of the Computer Science Building (CSB), room 111, or in the chair's office on the second floor, suite 207. Peer-to-peer tutoring can have a positive impact on student performance.
Plus, the PRISEM Tutoring Center can also be found on the first floor of the CSB. They focus primarily in the domains of science, engineering and mathematics (SEM) in the PRISEM Tutoring center.
- BlackBoard™ - Click the link to get to BSU's BlackBoard Learning System™.
- HBGI Fellowship Application
- Graduate Assistantship Program
- Federal, State, & Institutional Financial Aid
To view the PDF documents on this page, download the free Adobe Acrobat reader.