What You’ll Learn
As a student in this program, you’ll learn how to identify emerging business opportunities, conduct essential market research and manage the venture financing process. Discover how to carve your own path. You will:
- Communicate ideas in business plans and proposals.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans.
- Use new technology to manage projections, statements and forecasting.
- Assess financial needs, cash flow for growth and break-even analyses.
- Learn how to apply an entrepreneur’s perspective to large organizations.
Our unique curriculum will strengthen the leadership skills needed for both business ownership and management in any corporate setting. At the core of the program are talented professors who offer years of real-world experience in business planning, management and consulting.