Big Picture Thinking Symposium & Expo
November 10, 2018
8am – 3pm
Bowie State University, Student Center
It’s time to bridge the gap between extraordinary performance and career advancement. Join us at the Big Picture Thinking Symposium & Expo, where talent development experts will provide best practices to help you prepare your workforce for evolving challenges in diverse business environments.
Whether you’re an entry level professional or a top executive, you’ll leave with a broader vision for your career and the future of your organization.
The symposium includes panel discussions, breakout sessions and a networking lunch. Keynote speaker Dr. Chris Butts is the vice president of Careerstone, LLC.
Attendees will explore strategies to:
- Move from conflict to collaboration in the workplace
- Reinvest in professional networks and relationships
- Get comfortable with using your emotional intelligence
- Cultivate skills to become an informal leader
- Use performance to build your career brand
- Develop a service culture one task at a time
- Boost critical thinking and innovation to resolve problems
Sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities are also available. For more information, contact Dr. Marsha E. Jackson email@example.com.