What You'll Learn
The Human Resource Development (HRD) program combines behavioral sciences, management and adult learning to prepare professionals for top positions in their chosen fields. Interactive courses support the critical thinking process, offering a strategic approach to talent development and organizational performance. In this unique program, students become dynamic leaders able to:
- Evaluate and resolve real-world business issues using cost effective alternatives
- Identify performance gaps and improve productivity
- Foster innovation and creativity amongst teams
- Communicate and manage organizational change
- Create programs that develop human capital
In addition to the master’s degree program, the Human Resource Development program also offers a certificate in Project Management to prepare students to function as project managers.