Social Work Club
The BSU Social Work Club is empowering our community through programs that focus on service, academic success and FUN. All social work majors are able to develop leadership skills by helping to plan and implement life-changing programs. Our meetings are monthly and we look forward to your attendance and participation!
- Zumba Fundraiser - October 16 @ 7:00pm
- Breast Cancer Awareness Walk - October 23 @ 2:00pm
- Homeless Love Kits - October - Continuous until further notice
- Midnight Bowling, Crofton, MD - October 30
- Homecoming Parade Walk - October 10 @ 9:00am
Spring 2016 - TBD