LMS and Instructional Tools Training For Students
Blackboard and Instructional Tools Training for Students
- Asynchronous (self-paced) training: The training is available in Blackboard. Please, self-enroll in the course through this link. If you need assitance in the course, send a message to the instructor using the corresponding course menu item 'Send Email to Instructor'. Cost: FREE
- Synchronous Training: This training uses both face-to-face and online delivery methods.
- FRSE101-Freshman Seminar Training: The schedule of this training will be determined by the Freshman Seminar Coordinator, Instructors and Academic Computing Unit. To conduct this training, an Academic Computing instructor visits a Freshman Seminar class or several classes merged together.
- Campus-Wide Schedule: This training is designed for all BSU students, Graduate and Undergraduate. Please see Spring 2018 training flyer below.
- Chat and Videoconferencing: This real-time training is conducted by Academic Computing instructors in Blackboard Collaborate. Please contact Academic Computing to schedule a session; use the contact link on the menu of this page. Cost: FREE.
- Video Resources: Please visit Video Tutorials
Students, learn how to use the tools in your Blackboard courses and iCAN. These short on demand training sessions provide tips for success in your online/in-presence learning course environments.
April 25 Blackboard Q/A
Please contact Ms. Tolulope Oladipo to register: