Skip to Main Content

Transcript Services

Unofficial Transcripts

Currently enrolled students can view and print their unofficial transcript by logging onto Bulldog Connection.

  • Go to Self Service, Student Center, under the heading Other Academics click on the drop down and select Transcript View: Unofficial (We do not  print or produce unofficial transcripts).

Official Transcripts

For Students currently and not currently enrolled, please request an official transcript by submitting a Transcript Request Form:

Send the request by fax to 301-860-3438, U.S. mail to Office of the Registrar, Bowie State University, 14000 Jericho Park Rd, Bowie, MD 20175. The Office of the Registrar will process requests within three business days. Official transcripts will be sent electronically or by mail.  Transcripts cannot be faxed. See the Transcript Request Form for the list of participating colleges where electronic transcript may be sent. Transcript requests are not processed during commencement week. 

"While You Wait" Service

"While You Wait" service is available on Wednesday 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. "While You Wait" service fee $10.00. (Summer and Winter Hours: Wednesday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.). While you wait transcript services are not processed during commencement week.