If you work with students you believe would benefit from additional academic support, then you may refer them to the appropriate Retention Coordinator based upon their major:
When to Refer Students to the Retention Coordinator:
- Students show signs of absenteeism, has not turned in required assignments, or is in danger of failing a course.
- Student is on academic warning or academic probation (semester or cumulative GPA below 2.0)
- Student wants to withdraw from the university.
- Student has earned 90+ credits and is need of advice on next steps for determining graduation eligibility.
- Student needs assistance for academic, career, and personal concerns that may affect their academic success.