The Master of Science in computer science program builds on fundamental computer science concepts. At Bowie State, you'll learn how to:
- Research and develop new computer systems and software
- Analyze and apply computer language theory
- Design new algorithms to improve the ability of software systems and hardware components to work autonomously in real time
- Take a deep dive into the world of virtual and augmented reality with BSU’s VR Lab, where you’ll study modeling, simulations and game development
- Participate in cutting-edge research projects designed to solve current technological problems
You already have a solid understanding of computer systems, software and advanced algorithms. This program encourages you to expand that knowledge and apply it in the real world.