Perform administrative duties to support the efficient functioning of the Academy.
Duties and Expectations
- Enter attendance records and mentor-scholar logs in database.
- Generate and distribute attendance reports.
- Maintain minutes for all mentor-leader meetings; distribute minutes to leadership team.
- Ensure that reserved rooms are open, supplied with necessary resources, etc.
- Create and distribute weekly schedule that includes extracurricular activities, co-curricular activities, classes, supplemental instruction sessions, tutoring, and other related events; maintain contact with leaders, mentors and tutors to ensure that the schedule is up to date and accurate.
- Ensure that Bulldog Scholars Academy has adequate supplies for planned events.
- Update students and staff regarding off-campus activities, on-campus co-curricular activities, etc. (e.g. departure times, locations, logistics).
- Assist with check-in and check-out.
- Assist with event logistics.
- Assist mentors, tutors, and leaders with copying and completing other administrative related assignments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3.0 or higher GPA
- 30 credit hours
- Office support experience preferred