Manage mentoring, co-curricular, and extracurricular activities. Serve as first point of contact for mentors.
Duties and Expectations
- Provide all resident mentors with guidance and feedback.
- Assist with Residence Hall check-in/out.
- Collaborate with NSO leaders, RAs and other staff members to provide a smooth transition for program participants.
- Ensure smooth execution of extra-curricular activities; coach activity leaders and problem solve when challenges arise.
- Comply with and enforce program guidelines.
- Follow Bowie State University's Code of Conduct.
- Lead daily staff meetings and provide ongoing staff training opportunities.
- Collaborate with RD, SI manager, and Bulldog Scholars Academy administrators to ensure that students are safe and adequately supported.
- Document incidents and submit reports to Resident Director.
- Participate in field excursions and on-campus activities.
- Maintain collaborative, cooperative living-learning environment.
- Maintain flexibility and a positive attitude.
- Oversee mentoring activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
3.0 or higher GPA
60 credit hours
Demonstrated leadership and management skills