Skip to the content
Fall 2021 Key Assumptions
Key Assumptions for Fall 2021
- That the vaccine will be widely available for everyone 16 years and older, significantly reducing the presence of the virus in our community.
- The State of Maryland and Prince George’s County allow physical distancing of three feet in classrooms.
- K-12 schools and daycare centers are operating with students attending five days a week.
- Requirements for wearing masks, symptom monitoring and COVID-19 testing will remain in place for all member of the campus community.
- That capacity for isolation of COVID-19 positive cases and quarantine of close contacts will be maintained.
- Residence halls will operate at mostly double occupancy
- Planning will include provisions for flexibility to adapt as health conditions warrant.