DIT Major Project Requests
Types of service and solutions projects that requires a submitted IT Service and Request form:
- The purchase or installation of any software application that will be used on the BSU network.
What to expect after an IT Service and Solutions Request form is received:
- DIT will contact you within two business days to schedule a meeting to discuss your project request in detail.
- DIT will request prior to the scheduled meeting, the software application technical requirements, software application contract and all points of contact information for review.
- After your scheduled meeting and review of all submitted documentation by the DIT teams, the requester will receive an approval or denial of your project request by the DIT CIO E. Wayne Rose.
- If an approval is granted, the requester will be notified of the projected start date.
- If a denial is received, an explanation of why your project was denial will be provided by the DIT CIO E. Wayne Rose.