Internship Opportunities for Spring & Summer 2022
- Battelle Internships
- DHS Office of Public Affairs Internship
- Office of House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer
- Center for Injury Research and Prevention Summer Internships
- Kathryn Turner Diversity & Technology Internship
- Machine Learning summer internships at Carnegie Mellon University
- Nintendo Summer Internships
- Palo Alto Networks Internship
- Plattinum Agency HBCU Summer Internships
- Quality Education for Minorities (QEM) Network
- The Laboratory for Physical Sciences
The Department of Computer Science offers several hourly wage opportunities which include laboratory assistants, student tutors and graduate assistantships. For additional information on laboratory assistants and student tutors, please email email@example.com.
Please remember that opportunities are limited, and submission does not guarantee a student will receive a position. If you are interested in doing research under a faculty grant, it would be a good idea to communicate directly with participating faculty members. Download the application form for information about criteria, responsibilities, and duration of student positions.
Class Tutors are urgently needed for Spring 2023! Click here to view description and duties.
Undergraduate Student Positions
Graduate Student Positions
The Computer Science has partnered with various organizations to provide internships, job placement, student training, speakers and capstone projects. Learn more about our partnerships.