As an economics student, you’ll analyze the relationships between production, consumption and the distribution of wealth. You’ll become a critical thinker and skilled communicator. Armed with various tools of economic analysis, you’ll make predictions on future business and wealth accumulation. You will also:
- Discover how microeconomics affects individuals, businesses, and communities.
- Apply economic analysis to evaluate specific policies and everyday problems.
- Solve business problems using appropriate quantitative and qualitative skills.
- Explore fiscal diversity and current global economic challenges.
- Understand how to use statistical analysis for business decision-making.
Your classroom instruction will be enhanced through internships and top-notch instruction by our experienced faculty and staff.