The Institute for Restorative Justice and Practice is a collaborative group of educators, community activists, and researchers who intentionally embrace and implement the principles of restorative practices to shift the paradigm from retributive justice to restorative justice.
- Executive Director - Charles Adams, Ph.D.
- Co-Executive Director - Matasha Harris, Ph.D.
- Director of Community Engagement - Kim Barnett, Ph.D., Makeba Green, Ph.D.
- Director of Communication- Ayanna Lynch, Ph.D.
- Director of Education - Sean Coleman, Ph.D., Kimetta Hairston, Ph.D.
- Director of Training - Wendy Edmonds, Ph.D.
- Director of Implementation/Evaluation- Ashley Griffin, Ph.D
- Director of Event Operations - Shinzira Shomade, B.S., Janay Carpenter, MPA