Bulldog Bucks

Bulldog bucks is money that can be transferred from your financial aid funds onto your bulldog card. This can be done through Bulldog Connection by clicking "Campus Finances," then clicking "Account Inquiry" and selecting "Bulldog Card Allocation."

Your account must reflect a negative balance before adding funds to your Bulldog card account. Once money is allocated please allow 24 hours for the funds to be available for use. If you are adding cash to your account this can be done in the Bulldog Card Office located on the 1st floor in the New Student Center. Bulldog bucks can be used anywhere on campus.