As a graduate student you are already a member of the Graduate Student Association. However, to become and enjoy the additional benefits of an Active GSA member, you need to:
- Attend 2 or more monthly GSA meetings
- Attend and participate in GSA hosted and sponsored events
- Actively serve on a GSA committee
- Serve as a GSA volunteer (make flyers, promote events, etc.)
- Become a program ambassador
We invite all Graduate Students to join us for our monthly meetings. Meetings will be held in the Auditorium of the Proctor Building (former CLT Building); every 3rd Tuesday of the month, 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.