Information on the TEAS
- Effective fall 2023, all applicants must take the ATI TEAS on site at Bowie State University, for admission consideration.
- Applicants must apply to take the TEAS on the ATI testing Website, and select "Bowie State University" as the testing site.
- Only currently BSU enrolled (currently taking a course at BSU) students are eligible to apply for nursing admission consideration and take the ATI TEAS at Bowie State University.
BSU Testing Services Fall 2023 ATI TEAS testing dates:
- Tuesday, Sept. 12 at 12pm
- Thursday, Sept. 28 at 9am
- Tuesday, Oct. 10 at 12pm
- Thursday, Oct. 26 at 9am
- Tuesday, Nov. 7 at 12pm
- Thursday, Nov. 30 at 9am
- Tuesday, Dec. 5 at 12pm
- Thursday, Dec. 14 at 9am
- Transfer students who have not been admitted to and enrolled at BSU at the time of the nursing application period are not eligible to apply. They must receive official advisement evaluation to confirm eligibility for the next nursing admission application cycle.
- At a minimum candidates must possess a TEAS score of 65%.
- The TEAS score has a 1 year lifespan (Scores older than 1 year are invalid).
- Candidates are limited to 2 attempts (The higher score of the two will be considered).