The Navigator-Scholar Relationship
Navigators and scholars maintain contact during the first year by checking in regularly and attending BSA and university-sponsored events. Consistent contact ensures that scholars have support navigating social issues and connecting with campus resources.
Navigators commit to:
- checking in with scholars by phone or in person once a week,
- attending a minimum of three ELSS or university-sponsored events with scholars,
- participating in training and professional development activities,
- role modeling integrity and trustworthiness, and
- documenting navigator-scholar interactions.
Scholars commit to:
- participating in weekly check-ins with a navigator,
- attending a minimum of three ELSS or university-sponsored events with navigator, and
- sharing feedback about Operation Navigation with ELSS staff.