The Office of University Relations and Marketing provides a broad range of services to campus units to support their strategic communication needs, advance the university’s brand standards and tell the Bowie State story to a wide audience.
Things to think about when submitting a request
Once we receive your request, we’ll contact you to discuss it in more detail. Be prepared to answer the following questions:
- If requesting a publication, how to you plan to use the finished piece (e.g., email or snail mail to a list, post on a website, print flier/poster, etc.)?
- Who is the intended audience (e.g., prospective undergraduate students, high school guidance counselors, alumni, etc.)?
- What is the goal of your project?
- What message are you looking to communicate?
- When do you need the service(s) or project to be completed?
- For printed pieces, what quantity do you need?
- Who will be our single contact person?
IMPORTANT: To request a service, please read the information below then click the Request a Project button below.
- Main Services
- Other Services
- Services Not Provided
Print & Web Advertising
- Print Advertising
- Web Advertising
- Design Consultation
- Publications for Print: Brochures, Fliers, etc
- Writing & Editing
- Community Calendar
- Faculty Experts
- Media Pitches
- Press Releases
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.