How Long Will It Take?
Browse timetables for common projects to determine how much time to allow for completing your project. Learn More
NOTE: Due to temporary staffing shortages, projects may take longer than usual to complete.
Once we receive your request, we’ll contact you to discuss it in more detail. Be prepared to answer the following questions:
- If requesting a publication, how do you plan to use the finished piece (e.g., email or snail mail to a list, post on a website, print flyer/poster, etc.)?
- Who is the intended audience (e.g., prospective undergraduate students, high school guidance counselors, alumni, etc.)?
- What is the goal of your project?
- What message are you looking to communicate?
- When do you need the service(s) or project to be completed?
- For printed pieces, what quantity do you need?
- Who will be our single contact person?
- Main Services
- Other Services
- Services Not Provided
Print & Web Advertising
- Print Advertising
- Web Advertising
- Design Consultation
- Publications for Print: Brochures, Fliers, etc
- Writing & Editing
- BSYou Newsletter
- Community Calendar
- Faculty Experts
- Media Pitches
- Press Releases
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.