Welcome Home Bulldogs!
The housing application for the 2024 Spring Semester is open. All students must be enrolled in 12+ credit hours and returning students must also have a minimum 2.0 GPA at the time of move-in.
Please note: Housing is not guaranteed at any property.
New students must have an admissions acceptance letter from Bowie State University to apply for housing. Note: Parents of students under the age of 17 (at the time of application) must complete Parental Verification form. The form will be sent via email.
Current students who live in a residence hall for the Fall 2023 semester do not have to reapply for Spring 2024 semester housing.
- Log-in with your BSU student ID
- Click ‘Applications and Forms’
- Complete the application for the appropriate semester
- November 1, 2023 - January 29, 2024: Housing Application open for Spring 2024
- December 10, 2023: Deadline for current residents to enroll in 12+ credit hours for Spring 2024. (Residents not registered full time for Spring 2024 by this date will have to move out ALL belongings, EVEN if you register later.)