The purpose this procedure is to provide the guidelines for access to University owned and leased facilities by keys and cards to provide appropriate access to authorized individuals; to facilitate timely access in case of emergency; to enhance personal safety for all members of the University community; and to secure the moveable physical assets of the University. It is the University’s intent to continue to evaluate new technologies and to implement those that are most efficient, user-friendly and cost effective.
NOTE: Duplication of keys by an outside locksmith is strictly prohibited.
- Master Key and Lock System
- Issuance, Control and Responsibility for Keys
- Access by Non-university Personnel
- Faculty/Staff Key and Access Code Request Procedure
- Lost or Stolen Keys
- Disposition of Obsolete, Recovered or Unneeded Keys
- Unlocking Rooms