Degree or Enrollment Verification

The Office of the University Registrar now offers an online process to assist students in obtaining enrollment information for personal use or to send to companies, organizations, and places of employment for academic needs.Here's how:
  • Go to Bulldog Connection and log in using your Bulldog ID and password.
  • On the "Student Information" page and click on "Academics."
  • On the Academics page, under "Academic Record," click on "Request Enrollment Verification."
  • Complete the online form.
  • "Submit" your information and your request will be processed.

For special requests, please contact us:

Phone: 301-860-3730